Is an Office Relocation in Little Rock on Your Agenda?
- You have gotten too big for your current office in Little Rock. Your employees need a little area! As you expand and hire more employees, you need additional office space to accommodate them. (Nobody would like to share a desk or go to the break room only to figure out there is no break room.)
- You want your warehouse and office to be very close. If you have a warehouse of inventory, it could be desirable to have your office nearby so you don't have to have such a commute.
- You need to boost your visibility. Some businesses profit when potential clients can view your sign every day and gain easy access to your front door. If this is you, it's time to relocate out of that sixth floor office or hidden alley office and get into the limelight.
- A different venue makes more sense. Maybe your present spot was wonderful for beginning your business, but now it's time to upgrade to a place that's more conducive for your clients, has more parking, or is simply more upscale.
- You need an area for a new department. An office relocation may be as simple as moving one department of workers into a new space in the same building or complex.
Really, no matter how simple the move might seem, there's a lot to think about, which is why it's a good idea to find a professional moving company that can manage your office move from beginning to end.
- Disassembling and Reassembling Furniture: There aren't very many office conference tables that will navigate through a door in one piece (and really, would you want to carry it even if it did?). Disassembling furniture and putting it back together is time-consuming and delicate: you need to watch out to lose a nut! You and your employees can surely find a better use of your time.
- Moving Records and Files: You have your files organized, and you need to be able to start where you ended when you're in your new office. Prior to hiring a moving company, make sure they are able to maintain the organization and protecting the privacy of the people whose files are being moved.
- Moving IT Systems: A couple laptops is one thing; an entire network of computers, printers and more is another. Additionally, even with a single tablet, you want to be sure it's appropriately packaged and padded to avoid issues in transit. When you settle in at your new location, you want to know your system can be reinstalled efficiently and, of course, correctly.
- Moving Heavy Equipment: Depending upon your business, you could have bulky, oddly shaped pieces of costly equipment that need to make the move, too. How are you planning to move that thing? How will you safeguard it? That is what pros are here for.
- Keeping to a Timeline: While your office is being moved, it is not easy to keep up with work, which is why it's essential for an office relocation to happen flawlessly.
Not all moving companies in Little Rock have experience with office relocation, and not all of them are able to take care of every facet of the move. We can. From start to finish, our professional, certified movers can manage every detail. Your office relocation begins with a survey and analysis of your location, followed by an accurate written estimate. We're committed to making the process as simple for you as possible. Click here to get started.