The more miles you have to move from Little Rock, the likelier you’ll be grateful for the services of A-1 Freeman Moving Group. Long-distance moving is something we’re exceptionally adept at. We’ve been helping people do it for a good, long while, after all. Most of our assistance involves putting people at ease, most often people who haven’t ever before moved from state to state or across the country. Our fastidious attention to detail, our practiced professionalism, and our numerous custom-oriented, personalized moving services always seem to win the day. You’ll see that immediately in how capably we take care of …
The Moving Process
We perform every one of these matters regarding your move:
FREE Ballpark Pricing
We’ll inform you loosely what you’ll pay for your move when you first contact us and we’ve come to understand the types of moving services needed to get you the distance you need to go. To be sure, this ballpark estimate may rise or fall, relative to the services you end up purchasing.
The Home Survey
Our goal – always – is to take care of your needs and work around your schedule. This is the reason we offer two estimating choices. Select whichever one best suits you:
- In-Home Consultation. One of our professional estimators gets together with you at your home to talk about your move and do a room-to-room review of the items you’ll need shipped.
- Video Inventory. You’ll hook up with our estimator via your smart phone and record a video of yourself conducting a walk-through of your home as you show us what requires moving. It’s the latest advance in technological convenience!
The Written Estimate
Once we’ve first met with you, taken the move options you’ve chosen into account, and analyzed the results of your Home Survey, we provide a written estimate that more precisely presents the cost of your long-distance move.
The Customer Agreement
Signing this agreement – your move contract – indicates that you’ve consented to our terms and pricing. Delineated in the agreement are …
- the price of the move,
- safety and insurance matters,
- the move locations,
- move dates and times, and
- descriptions of the moving services you’ve selected.
The Move Plan
Now, you’ll meet your exclusive A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge. He or she will guide you in planning every aspect of your move. The process opens with a vetting of the dates, addresses, and services you’ve picked. Then you’ll be alerted regarding what to expect from your move. Have no fear, ask questions! That’s precisely what your Move Concierge is here for – to provide you with answers, keep you fully apprised of what’s happening all during the move process, and keep that process going smoothly, speedily, and flawlessly.
The Pre-Move Confirmation
As your move date advances, we contact you by phone or email to confirm it, insuring that all dates, times, locations, and other essentials still meet your approval. This also serves to reassure you that we’ll be where you need us when you need us there.
We have three ways to help give you a leg up on packing. Pick the one that best comports with your preferences and your finances:
- Pack by yourself; if you prefer, we can provision you with the packing materials.
- Let our movers help you pack everything.
- Opt for our customized plan: you begin the packing and we assist by packing specialty items.
Our loading approach is not fussy, methodical, safe, and effective:
- Truck and crew pull up.
- Crew introduce themselves.
- Crew performs a walk-through of your home to get acclimated to it and the possessions of yours they’ll be loading and unloading.
- Crew prepares home to shield it: stair railings, tight corners, doors and doorjamb are padded; carpets are covered to keep high-traffic areas clean.
- Moving boxes are labeled and categorized by room, taking into account your needs on arrival at your new home.
- Pieces such as beds, entertainment centers, and swing sets are skillfully disassembled for transport.
- Quality checks are executed during the loading process.
- Communication also is maintained with your Move Concierge.
At your new home we’re equally safety-conscious and systematic in unloading and placing your possessions.
- We make use of padding and carpet covers to safeguard you new home from any move-in damage.
- We methodically set your household goods and personal effects in the rooms you want them in.
- We put back together those things we took apart for the move.
- If you want us to unpack items for you, just tell us and we’ll do it.
- We can, if you so specify, also remove all the empty boxes and packing materials when your move is done.
The Post-Move Follow-up
Following the move, your Move Concierge will phone you to see if everything was completed to your expectations. He or she also will address any concerns that may linger. Above all, your Move Concierge will, echoing the thoughts of all of us at A-1 Freeman Moving Group, THANK YOU for selecting us as your long-distance moving partner!
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote