Okay, so you’re not moving far away. You still want to insure that your local residential move’s a trouble-free move – no hang-ups, no hiccups, no hassles. A-1 Freeman Moving Group can help you out. We’ve helped thousands of Little Rock people move across the street or across town in our years of business. What our customers genuinely value is our skilled performance of …
The Moving Process
Take a look at the steps:
FREE Ballpark Pricing
When you initially get hold of us to talk about your move, we’ll make sure you get a FREE ballpark estimate of what it will cost you – given our introductory understanding of the services you’ll require. This number might go up or go down, relative to additional assessment and what move options you choose.
The Home Survey
We give you two options for helping us come up with a final, more precise estimate – either of which is intended to facilitate your schedule in a way that’s most convenient for you:
- a live, in-home conference with one of our experienced estimators – also entailing a room-by-room inventory of the possessions you’ll need moved, or
- a video inventory that puts the most advanced technology to work for you, connecting you to our estimator by means of your cell phone as you move through your home and show us what needs moving.
The Written Estimate
Based on our consultations with you and the results of your Home Survey, we’ll give you a written estimate of what your move will cost you. This written estimate establishes that cost with far better exactitude than our initial ballpark estimate. It takes into account every aspect of your shipment, including all moving services you’ve picked.
The Customer Agreement
Once you’ve determined the options you think most appropriate and accepted our terms and pricing, you’ll sign an agreement with us. This is your move contract establishing locations, move dates and times, the moving services you’ve said you prefer, and other details such as cost, safety, and insurance. With this in hand, we book your move.
The Move Plan
This is the point at which your dedicated A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge contacts you to …
- affirm your move dates and the addresses, primarily your current (origination) address and your destination address
- confirm which of our services you desire
- give you a clear indication of what to expect from your move, and
- answer your questions.
Your Move Concierge is your one point of contact from here on out. He or she will keep you fully aware of everything that’s happening with your local residential move – to assure as smooth, seamless, and satisfying a move as anyone can provide.
The Pre-Move Confirmation
As your move date gets close, we’ll email you or call you to affirm that everything arranged is still to your liking. We’ll make a final affirmation of dates, times, locations, and other aspects of the move to keep it on track.
As always, we give you options to meet your needs and budget. You can pack everything on your own (and we can provide you with the packing materials, if you like) … you can let our full-service movers help you pack … or you can set up a customized plan where you get the packing started and we help pack specialty items.
When the truck and crew get to your place, they’ll introduce themselves and conduct a walk-through of your home to get acquainted with the room flow and what needs to be moved out. Then they’ll ready the home to safeguard it, padding stair rails, sharp corners, doors and jambs, and placing carpet covers to keep high-traffic areas free of dirt and damage. Next, they’ll employ a systematic loading procedure, where moving boxes are labeled and inventoried according to rooms and your needs as you settle into your new home. Components that need disassembling – pretty much anything from entertainment centers to beds to swing sets – are skillfully broken down now. Throughout the loading process, quality checks are performed and communication with your Move Concierge is maintained.
When we’ve gotten your shipment safely to your new home – in good time and in one piece, we see that it’s unloaded with great care. Our delivery services encompass …
- employing protective pads and carpet covers to keep your your new home pristine during the move-in process,
- systematic unloading – where we set your possessions into the rooms you want them in, as you guide us,
- reassembly of equipment disassembled for the move – beds, etc.,
- unpacking – just give us the go-ahead; we’ll take care of if, and
- debris removal – where, if you so specify, our people will cart off all the empty moving boxes and other such debris after the unpacking.
The Post-Move Follow-up
This is where your personal A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge contacts you to learn how you felt about the move … gauge the quality of the services we delivered … discuss any unresolved matters that might still need attention … and, above all else, THANK YOU for picking A-1 Freeman Moving Group! Your absolute satisfaction is what we care about most.
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote