As an element of our comprehensive host of professional moving services, A-1 Freeman Moving Group presents professional packing services. We can customize a packing solution to best meet your needs whether you want us to do all, some, or none of the packing for your move. Packing is one of the things that many movers will choose to do themselves as an attempt to save cost in the moving process. Regardless if you choose to have us manage your packing or you choose to do it yourself, the critical thing is that the packing is done properly so your effects arrive at your destination in great form. If you are considering packing yourself, please take the time to go over our exhaustive guide to packing for your move.
If you would rather kick back and let us do the packing in your stead, you can be sure our professional movers will do a phenomenal job. When it comes to caring for your shipment, A-1 Freeman Moving Group’s level of professionalism is unparalleled. Here is an overview of the steps that will be employed to secure your possessions. The jump off point in guarding your shipment for the trip is correct packing.
- All packing materials and cartons will be new
- All china, glass, and crystal will be individually wrapped prior to packing cartons. Carton will be taped across top, bottom, and all sides
- All rugs and carpets will be rolled and wrapped
- customer's name, room and contents will be marked on each carton
- All items, which are not suitable for packing, will be padded for transport. These items include furniture items, large bulky pieces and large appliances
These items are paper padded as a standard and where goods need additional care, the use of double wrapping and crating is implemented. Suitable padding takes the next steps:
- All furniture will be dismantled, if appropriate
- All hardware (nuts and bolts) will be placed in plastic bags before being put in the master hardware box
- All furniture will be wrapped in minimum 3-ply paper pad. Corner pads will be used to provide additional protection
- All paper pad seams will be sealed using export vinyl tape
- Skeleton or full crates will be used on awkward or fragile pieces
SHIPPING CONTAINER OPTIONS
If you need to ship your possessions across the ocean, you can be sure knowing that they'll be painstakingly containerized for export. Based on the size of your shipment, its handling requirements and drop off point, there are assorted classes of containers and shipping processes that may be utilized. Rest assured all of them are created to maximize cost-efficiency and protection.
- Air shipments: loaded into wooden or corrugated containers
- Small ocean shipments: loaded into waterproofed wooden lift vans
- Large ocean shipments: loaded into steel steamship containers
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote