Your very own A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge will help you build a custom long-distance moving plan as soon as you’ve authorized us to relocate you.
You’re allowed to select as many or as few of the numerous long-distance moving services we’ve created. We’ll adapt them as necessary to suit your needs & budget. Our long-distance moving services involve ...
- Pre-planning – as part of a get-together with your Move Concierge to discuss each element of your move and pick the services you need
- Pricing – options include Bottom Line Pricing, your total guaranteed price as provided in your move estimate; Not-to-Exceed Pricing, which states that you may pay a lesser but never a greater price than that described in the move estimate; or Customized Pricing, which merges your guaranteed price with the costs of separate, added services
- Packing – offering you the option of full-service packing by us; fragile-only packing, which authorizes us to pack only your most fragile items; or self pack, whereby you do all or much of the packing – and we assist as much or as little as you want
- Packing Materials – provided by us if you decide to self pack: everything needed such as moving boxes, barrels, and stretchwrap
- Disassembly/Assembly – where we carefully break down equipment such as swing sets, entertainment centers, and beds ... then reassemble them having moved them to your new home
- Loading and Unloading – taking the utmost care with your home and personal items: using protective wraps for stair rails , sharp corners, doors and doorjambs; laying carpet covers to shield high-traffic areas; labeling and classifying your moving boxes based on your needs and the rooms they’ll go into in your new home; unpacking as much as you don’t care to unpack yourself; removing packing materials, moving supplies, and debris after we’ve gotten you moved in, as you require
- Long-Distance Moving Resources – expertise derived from experience provided by your Move Concierge to help you handle your move confidently: includes thorough explanations of the A-1 Freeman Moving Group long-distance moving process, from pre-planning and pricing to what you’ll be required to do when you get to your new home; defining the terminology relative to long-distance relocations; and fielding any questions you have quickly, responsively
It arises fairly frequently that people aren’t able to move into their new home straightaway – but they have to exit their present home without delay. If that’s your story, don’t let it get you down! With our massive warehouses, we can give you a range of reasonably priced storage options, including short- or long-term storage. Your possessions will be safe, secure, and excellently cared-for in our warehouses, too. Your A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge can guide you in choosing the options that seem to correspond with your needs and budget.
Are there extra long-distance moving services you have to have that aren’t discussed here. Discuss them with your A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge.
And if you’d care to hear more about our Little Rock long-distance residential moving services
prior to signing on with us, please don’t hesitate to call us and speak with one of our friendly, savvy Customer Support Specialists. You can also, without obligation ...
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote