It’s certainly clear to us: Little Rock household moves are a monumental undertaking even if your move is but a short distance. But as our long-time clients will gladly reveal, we can manage the details of any move. So moving you across the street or across town is simple enough for us. In light of our vast residential moving services and options, we can help ensure that it’s simple for you too!
We let you choose just which of our moving services you want – to satisfy your expectations as well as your finances. Here are your options:
- Full Service Packing. We do all your packing for you; you oversee our work.
- Fragile-Only Packing. In our long history of professional moving, we’ve polished our capabilities in packing even the daintiest items. We’ll set up a custom packing plan for the fragile pieces you have in your home.
- Self Pack. We recognize from experience that many homeowners want to pack their possessions themselves. If you’re that type of do-it-yourself-er, we’re glad to follow your lead. But we’re also willing to assist in little ways, particularly with things – mirrors and mattresses, say – that require non-standard boxes. We’ll give you packing tips, too. Beyond that, we can arrange to deliver all the packing materials and moving supplies you’ll want to have on hand.
Your belongings aren’t all the same size, shape, and weight. How you pack them has to be as varied as they are. That’s why we offer ...
- standard moving boxes sized anywhere from 1.5 to 6 cubic feet,
- wardrobe boxes,
- mirror boxes – specifically designed for moving not just mirrors but also glass tabletops and framed artwork or photos,
- mattress boxes in all the necessary sizes,
- dishpack barrels – extra sturdy, with built-in dividers, to keep your china and other dishware safe while the move is underway, and
- furniture stretchwrap to stop snagging, shredding, and dirtying.
Loading and Unloading
We’ve long excelled at moving people house to house safely, smoothly, and without all the generally expected problems. To keep your local move a happy one, we provide you with ...
- Disassembly/Assembly Service. We’ll take all kinds of big, unwieldy furniture and equipment apart for you – including beds, swing sets, and entertainment centers. Then, after moving it to your new home, we’ll reassemble it all again.
- Residence Protection Pads. These are what we always use to safeguard stair railings, tight corners, and doors from harm while we’re moving your possessions from residence to residence.
- Carpet Covers. Placing carpet covers is standard with us, too, for keeping high traffic areas clean during a move.
- Systematic Loading. We take pains to label and inventory your moving boxes based on where they’ll be placed in your new home, at your direction.
- Systematic Unloading. At your new home, we unload your possessions into the rooms you specify.
- Unpacking. Would you prefer that we do a little or all of it for you? Just give us the word!
- Debris Removal. When the move’s finished and all your belongings are unloaded, our movers can remove all the empty moving boxes and packing materials so you’re not left with the task.
Know that our movers will take the greatest reasonable care to preserve your household goods and personal items throughout the move.
We have the ideal service for people – and we’ve had lots of them – who must move out of their current home some time prior to moving into a new one: A-1 Freeman Moving Group storage. Our warehouses are massive and provide a safe, secure environment in which to store your household goods until your new home is available. Different storage options, all affordably priced, are available to match your budget and needs. Ask your A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge about these options and which would be right for you.
Installation & Assembly Services
Avoid additional anguish. Talk with us about arranging for ...
- the connection of appliances in your new home,
- the assembly of hot tubs and other such items, or
- extra cleaning services.
See your Move Concierge about this.
With A-1 Freeman Moving Group, there’s no idle speculation involved in determining the cost of your local move. We provide you with a written estimate figuring in the moving services you’ve picked. And we give you the options below, which your Move Concierge will happily discuss with you further ...
- Bottom Line Pricing. This is your complete guaranteed price, incorporating your moving estimate.
- Not-To-Exceed Pricing. This spells out that you may well pay less for your move than the price presented in the moving estimate, but you will not pay above that.
- Customized Pricing. This combines your guaranteed price with added, separate service costs as determined.
Are there other services you require that we don’t cover here? Schedule a meeting with your A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge.
And if you want to learn more about our Little Rock local residential moving services before you give us a go, by all means call us and speak with one of our friendly, savvy Customer Support Specialists. You can also, without obligation ...
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote