Our vast experience as a corporate relocation moving company, in combination with the 1,000-plus interviews and focus groups we’ve completed, have helped us accurately gauge exactly what business enterprises like yours most value in the way of moving services:
- You want to set up your corporate relocation yourself.
- You want to make sure that your employees have access to the finest care from us at each stage of the relocation.
- You want a pinpoint accurate invoice from us.
- You want honest reporting on the proficiency of our relocation services and how conscientiously we performed them.
As a result, we’ve initiated what we’ve named our “Silent” Employee Relocation Service. What it means to silence is the overwhelming assault of information and update requests in addition to complaints firms like yours tend have to field from their employees in a typical corporate move is in progress. And in fulfilling this silent service, we’ve seen to it that there’s nothing usual about a corporate move performed by A-1 Freeman Moving Group!
Here’s How We’ve Raised the Industry Bar Accountability
Move Policy Management and Adherence
- Clearly identifying ourselves as a key contact with your employees and assuring them that we assume personal responsibility for making their move a smooth one
- Following through on each and every promise we make
- Serving as an extension of your organization: an "on-staff" mover
- Giving precise definitions of our services and fulfilling your employees’ demands
- Making full use of our proprietary Move Management Technology to recognize and maintain your relocation policy and so reduce the number of calls you have to field from employees while the move is being carried out
- Creating our client profile of your business, which describes for all practical purposes every relocation requirement, [prior to our accepting the first move
- Going back repeatedly to the client profile in order to determine whether a certain move service is "Always Authorized" by you, is up to us to "Use Our Discretion" in executing, demands that we "Call for Authorization", or is "Never Authorized"
- Seeing that we completely understand you, our client, and your expectations in advance of our move relationship
- Keeping all current contact, policy, and contract information up to date and close at hand
- Giving you comprehensive explanations of how we execute our services and what our Move Concierges will be accountable for
- Making an initial call to define ...
- moving fundamentals
- Our In-Home or Video Inventory Process
- insurance coverage
- shipment dates and spreads
- Corporate Move Policy
- how we help children and families during the move
- Sending our Move Concierges to confer personally with your relocating families to recognize and understand their needs, look over the move process, and make an exact estimate of their belongings
Proactive Customer Service
- Keeping in constant communication with your moving employees to prevent unnecessary calls from coming through to you
- Enabling 24-hour-a-day Move Concierge assistance
- Providing move status updates online 24 hours a day
- Advising your Move Concierge to communicate more than 70 times with you, your relocating employees, and others who are charged with insuring that your empoyees are given a pleasant relocation
- Continuing communication – even through final claims resolution, in the event claims are filed
- Dedicating ourselves to keeping you and your employees up to date and assured throughout the move
- Employing our move management technology to catch potential difficulties before they arise
- Providing up-front employee education and communication to dispel misunderstandings and promote peace of mind
Evaluation and Reporting
- Making an introductory call to your transferring employees within 24 hours
- Promptly returning calls to you and your relocating employees
- Being on-call for your and your employees 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Total Quality Control
- Closely monitoring our quality overall and the performance of each and every A-1 Freeman Moving Group employee who deals with you and your employees during the move
- Following up after the move with a telephone survey of your relocated employees
- Assessing every aspect of the move when it’s done
- Posting the results of our review on your website – objective results that enable you to hold our performance against your quality standards and help us concentrate on continual betterment
- Providing it with a belief based on experience that the best way to keep your relocating employees from calling or emailing you with problems is not to have problems in the first place
- Insuring that we maintain a staff of superior people ready to assist you anywhere in the nation
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote